Join our rapidly expanding team!
GeoLang are looking for a skilled and highly-motivated Sales Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team!
An award-winning Data Security company based in Cardiff, we are seeking a talented individual to provide pre-sales support and post-sales enablement for our customers and partner community. We work with cutting edge technologies and offer excellent scope for career progression. Our rapid development lifecycle is agile and market-focused.
Roles and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities will be to forge relationships with technical peers within our channel partners, supporting both channel and internal sales team to sell and implement our solutions.
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of the sales process – providing pre-sales technical assistance, demonstrations, and product education to the sales and management teams – as well as conduct evaluations, lead technical enablement training and engage with customers and partners to determine system needs and requirements. You will also have regular engagement with our development and test team, alongside playing a vital role in answering RFQ.
In addition, you will become a trusted adviser to the sales teams – as well as the GeoLang market at large – with the opportunity to present our products in a live face-to-face environment and over web conferencing.
Duties to include:
- Provide technical training and enablement to partners and customers, alongside developing and supporting Partner Enablement Plans;
- Proactively manage and deliver technical information to partners and customers in a variety of mediums, including onsite, online, and via the telephone;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry, technical and competitive landscape to ensure the presentation and sale of GeoLang solutions;
- Provide technical pre and post-sales support for both GeoLang and partner led sales opportunities;
- Create and deliver presentations with the support of the technical team at public seminars, workshops, customer-sites and professional conferences, as well as visit aligned partners and prospect customers around the UK and Ireland as required;
- Manage key aspects of the sales process, including gathering and interpreting customer requirements, proof of concepts, and product specifications, alongside preparing and conducting product demonstrations and workshops;
- Be a vital part of the sales and technical team and embrace the company culture!
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience with pre-sales and / or technical support;
- Experience with security solutions (DLP, Data Discovery, Anti-Malware, UTM, Firewall, Mobile, Email and Web);
- Technical knowledge of security concepts and business requirements;
- Ability to assess technical requirements and propose appropriate solutions;
- Strong communication, presentation and Interpersonal skills; high attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently, to meet required schedules and timelines.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected].