Full Stack Developer
Join our rapidly expanding team!
GeoLang are looking for an experienced, skilled Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly expanding team! We work with cutting edge technologies and offer excellent scope for career progression. Our rapid development lifecycle is agile and market-focused.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual with specialised knowledge in all stages of software development, demonstrating keen proficiency in both front and back-end development, as well as a highly-motivated team player to work alongside our architectural and leadership team to help with further designing and developing our award-winning Ascema data discovery and data loss prevention platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End-to-end full lifecycle software development of new applications and applications in production;
- Technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback;
- Ensuring applications are developed and operated efficiently and effectively to meet the needs of stakeholders and end-users;
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
- Experience with commercial cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Installer experience is also highly desirable;
- Experience of Spring Boot and Angular 5 would also be beneficial.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering/development to include recent experience in agile software engineering environments;
- Proficient experience in Java 8 or above.
- Experience of working with high-availability, scalable applications and RESTful APIs;
- Ability to work across platforms, especially Windows, MacOS and Linux;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills; high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication (including document organisation and technical writing), presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to analytically defend your design decisions;
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently, to meet required schedules and timelines.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected].