Innovation Point has unveiled the names of the twelve technology startups and scaleups joining its accelerator programme.
The New Digital Dozen are:
1. Open Genius – the team behind iMindMap and DropTask. They create intuitive technologies that seek to facilitate and enhance creativity, innovation and productivity.
2. Properr – develop integrated technology solutions for the property industry. Its flagship product ‘Track My Move’ seeks to simplify how people buy residential property, reduces fall throughs and radically improves processes.
3. Disberse – a fund management platform built for the global development sector.
4. DashHound – connects users social accounts, allowing them to track and purchase products used by their favourite beauty influencers via a bespoke online dashboard.
5. Prism Technology – claim to offer a clear, concise and organised approach to delivering business requirements.
6. Simply Do Ideas – provide a quick, simple way for people to build and test their business ideas.
7. Talkative – allows users to convert website visitors into paying customers, using voice, video, chat and cobrowsing.
8. Geolang – the software development company specialising in the cybersecurity and business resilience market.
9. Do-IT Solutions – a specialist IT company providing a modular accessible online assessment and monitoring system.
10. University Cribs – strives to make house-hunting a stress-free task for students.
11. Zone Art Networks – a unique solution to the problem of locating users and objects in space-time using its Follow Spot solution, requiring only a single access point.
12. Codeherent – its mission is to enable organisations to quickly and easily develop their ideas into palpable business outcomes.